Like the seasons with no summer.

Friday, December 14, 2007

YOUTH CAMP.

Hello fellow mellows!(:
I'm back from camp.Though it was unbelievably short,I really really enjoyed it.
I guess this is the first camp that I really found meaningful and fun at the same time.Because normally for me,it's just going there to have fun without actually reflecting on my personal walk with God.
So yes,I had a good time there,with the company of my spastic group and friends;janelle who kept pulling away my blanket and kicking me(only on the first night though(:),eleanor cheah whom I can tell certain things I don't usually talk about to,and everyone else including the spasticated group leader I had and all my group members and most importantly the entire youth alive group for the retarded games of taboo,charades,water bombs and the barbeque!(:
And I think I must be getting old,because I'm aching all over now.I feel like an old lady.
By the way,I'm already starting to enjoy the new tv.HHAHAH.And I told my dad the sound's so much better compared to the old one,even though it's about the same.Must be psychological:Everything new is good.(:
Okay,I think it's time for me to find that 'something' I was talking about in camp.
Okay I don't really feel like uploading pictures cos I'm too lazy.Plus the computer,though working,is still so SLOW.....
Okay then, bye folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jazreen said...

yo leebiexzzx. i'm so crazy over patrick chen! omg.. when he dances, it's like AHHHHH!!!! i melt. LOL. and this female instructor called gigi torres. OMG.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i wish i live in the US! :(

11:49 PM  
Blogger eileen said...

HAHA.You suck la.I can tell you're damn excited.I think next time you should marry a dancer.
LOL.ANYWAY,I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
WE CAN TAKE THE SAME BUS TO SCHOOL NEXT YEARRR((((:

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home